GitHub Actions (GHA) is a leading cloud service useful for CI/CD on a wide range of languages and platforms. For public Git repos, GHA is generally free with generous quotas. To be good CI citizens, we typically set a liberal “timeout-minutes” to avoid locked workflows from wasting cloud resources.
Here are several techniques we use with GHA for CI/CD.
- 2021-10-21 – GitHub Actions Windows MSYS2 MS-MPI
- 2021-10-21 – GitHub Actions MSYS2 Windows path
- 2021-08-12 – Intel oneAPI on GitHub Actions
- 2021-08-09 – CI Git reference not a tree
- 2021-04-19 – Matlab with GitHub Actions CI
- 2021-01-21 – Disable homebrew cleanup on MacOS CI
- 2021-01-02 – GitHub Actions run on certain file type change
- 2020-12-25 – GitHub Actions timeout parameter
- 2020-12-07 – GitHub Actions MSYS2 with Python
- 2020-12-06 – Append PATH in GitHub Actions
- 2020-11-09 – GitHub Actions quick start
- 2020-11-05 – CI select default Ubuntu version
- 2020-02-29 – CMake specifying generator full path
- 2019-09-14 – Using Ruby Gem install with GitHub Actions