Spyder is among the most popular Python IDEs. Spyder has a Matlab-like interface. Spyder is itself written in Python and uses Qt for the GUI. Other popular Python development environments including Jupyter Notebook. A key distinction between Jupyter Notebook and Spyder is Spyder’s significantly more advanced debugging capabilities.
- 2019-08-14 – Fix Spyder IDE not visible
- 2019-08-12 – Code cells in Python IDE
- 2019-08-04 – Anaconda Python + Spyder on WSL
- 2018-10-21 – Spyder / Jupyter plots in separate window
- 2018-06-09 – Spyder EOL while scanning string literal